WaterPress Privacy Statement
WaterPress respects the privacy of every individual and organization who visits our Web site(s) or responds to an online invitation. This Privacy Statement outlines our information gathering and dissemination practices for our Web site(s). Please feel free to visit our sites anonymously or as a registered guest.
In order to personalize your Web experience, we may at times require information from you. Due to our strong commitment to privacy, we will inform you of our information requirements before we collect it from you.
WaterPress may request personal information (e.g. user name, e-mail address) from you whether you visit our site(s) as an anonymous visitor or registered guest. We will not collect personally identifiable information unless you knowingly provide it to us.
Business Related Information
WaterPress will not gather business related information unless you knowingly provide it to us. This information will be used by WaterPress to propose business solutions based on your requirements. Please do not submit your business information to us if you do not want it to be collected. WaterPress will not use this confidential information outside of the context in which it was provided unless otherwise approved by you at time of submission.
To help us understand the trends in user preferences, we may collect non-identifying information during your session as either an anonymous visitor or registered guest. Examples of this type of information include:
- Internet browser in use
- type of computer operating system
- domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site or online invitation
- pages viewed
WaterPress uses confidential information to improve services to you:
- to better understand your needs
- to Improve our products and services
- to establish communication with you
- to recognize and better serve you in the future
- Information Access and Security
- If you have submitted confidential information to the WaterPress.com web site, and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact the WaterPress Web Team.